This Cookies Policy page describes the way in which cookies are used on this website and how you can enable or disable cookies. In particular, it covers the following:
- What is a cookie?
- Why do we have a cookies policy?
- Our cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you use websites and applications so that the computer, tablet or mobile device can be recognized at a later time.
Why do we have a cookies policy?
We have implemented a cookies policy as part of our initiative to comply with existing legislation and also to make sure that we are open and clear with you about what happens when you visit this website.
Our cookies policy
BIOTIX leverages cookies in several ways, both as first party cookies which are stored from the Biotix.com domain, and third party cookies which are stored via our partner domains. We leverage this information in the following ways:
These are the first party cookies which are stored from our biotix.com domain:
- Country Cookie: remembers the country pre-selected by the user or deep-linked into a country domain.
- Language Cookie: remembers the language pre-selected by the user.
- IP-Country Cookie: remembers the country of the user based on the IP Address of the user.
- Feedback Form User Information Cookie: remembers certain information provided by the user in a feedback form (first name, last name, email address, phone, company name, address, city, state, postal code, salutation, country) to help pre-populate similar feedback forms in the future.
- HTTP Referrer: stores the referring site through which the user came or was directed to the Site. We only use this information when a user submits a request for to us. Note that the below third party service providers may gather referrer information as well as part of their processes.
BIOTIX does not share the information obtained through the above first party cookies with third parties. It may, however share this information with other Affiliates of the Group.
If you object to BIOTIX using these cookies, you can adjust the privacy settings of your browser. Please refer to your specific browser’s help function for defining your desired security and privacy settings or find more information on www.aboutcookies.org.
The following cookies from third party providers are leveraged to help us provide a better experience to the users of our Site. Each of these services additionally store cookie information for their tools, which is beyond our control. For questions about these tools, please refer to each of their respective policies.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “ga(‘set’, ‘anonymizeIp’, true)” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses .
In order to provide you with better targeted advertising, we may also enable the following Google Analytics Advertising Features
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We use this information to gather a picture of your interests based on the mt.com websites that you have visited. For instance if you have visited only a certain product page we can adapt our advertisement to show you only related content to that product.
The enabled Google Analytics features may also help finding out what your interests are based on previous visits to websites other than ours and collected directly via Google.
For more information and if you want to opt out from this cookie, please go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/ or to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Google Ads: Google Ads is a contextual advertising program. For more information about this cookie see https://adwords.google.com. If you want to opt out from this cookie, please go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/or to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Pardot: Pardot is a marketing automation system. For more information about this cookie see: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/ . If you want to opt out from this cookie, please go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- YouTube: Youtube is a Google video provider platform. Some of our videos are hosted on Youtube. For more information about this cookie, please go to the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. If you want to opt out from this cookie, please go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.